AAC Dinner Plain has approximately 270 members and there are shares available for purchase. Shares cost $5,000.
Our Membership officer, Meg Miklosvary, can assist you with enquiries
If you think you might like to join AAC Dinner Plain, we would love to show you around our beautiful lodge.
Manager: email (may not be available in summer)
Membership Officer: email
- Easy access: You can drive to the front door, unload your gear and then park around the corner, adjacent to the lodge.
- Easy drive: Mt Hotham is only 10 minutes away by car or bus on a road which is neither steep nor twisty
- All season resort: Dinner Plain is popular for summer activities in the high country, especially for Christmas/New Year, Easter and long weekends
- Live in Manager/Cook during winter
- Dinner included: In winter 6 meals per week are included in the very reasonable tariff.
- Family friendly: Children's dinner at 6pm, adults at 7pm
- Ensuites in all bedrooms
- Secure ownership: Unlike other Australian ski resorts Dinner Plain village is freehold land. Members are shareholders in the lodge and the land it stands on, avoiding the lease issues that other lodges have to deal with.
- Shares can be sold: Almost the full cost can be recovered with the sale of a share. Unlike many clubs, there is no large non-refundable joining fee. Only a small $250 fee is non-refundable.